What Exactly Are Cookies
Cookies are used for a variety of reasons, which are explained below. Unfortunately, there are no industry-standard methods for totally disabling cookies without affecting the performance and features of this site. If you are unsure whether you require cookies or not, it is recommended that you leave them enabled in case they are used to deliver a service that you use.
You can prevent cookies from being set by altering your browser’s settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Bear in mind that deactivating cookies will impair the functionality of this and a large number of other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will typically result in the site’s functionality and features being disabled as well. As a result, it is not suggested that you disable cookies.
The Cookies That We Place
Cookies associated with your account
Cookies associated with the login process
When you are logged in, we utilise cookies to keep track of this information. This eliminates the need for you to log in each time you visit a new page. These cookies are normally deleted or cleared after you log out to ensure that only logged-in users have access to restricted features and locations.
Cookies associated with email newsletters
This site provides newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to determine whether you have previously registered and whether to display certain alerts that are only available to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Cookies associated with surveys
Cookies associated with forms
When you submit data using a form, such as those found on contact sites or comment forms, cookies may be installed to store your user information for future correspondence.
Cookies used to save site preferences
To ensure that you have the best possible experience on this site, we provide the ability for you to customise how the site operates when you visit. To remember your preferences, we must set cookies. These cookies enable us to retrieve this information whenever you interact with a website that is affected by your preferences.
Cookies from Third Parties
- In very limited circumstances, we may additionally employ cookies provided by reputable third parties. The following section describes the third-party cookies that may be used on this site.
- This site makes use of Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions available on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve it. These cookies may collect information about your visit to the site, such as how long you stay and which pages you visit, in order to help us continue to create engaging content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit the Google Analytics official website.
- We periodically test new features and make minor adjustments to the way the site is provided. When we are testing new features, these cookies may be used to guarantee that you have a uniform experience across the site and to help us understand which optimizations our users prefer.
- As a business that sells things, it’s critical for us to identify how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is critical for you because it enables us to develop realistic business forecasts that enable us to closely manage our advertising and product prices to achieve the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service that we employ to serve advertising utilises a DoubleClick cookie to deliver more relevant advertisements throughout the web and to restrict the number of times an ad is displayed to you.
For additional information on Google AdSense, visit the Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We utilise advertisements to defray the costs of operating this site and to finance future expansion. The behavioural advertising cookies used on this site are used to ensure that you receive the most relevant advertisements possible by tracking your interests anonymously and showing related items that may be of interest.
- Numerous partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply enable us to determine whether our customers arrived at the site via one of our partner sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide you with any bonus associated with making a purchase.
- Additionally, this site makes use of social media buttons and/or plugins that enable you to interact with your social network in a variety of ways. To enable these features to function properly, the following social media sites, including List the social networks whose features you’ve integrated into your site?:12, will set cookies through our site. These cookies may be used to enhance your profile on their site or to contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, this has explained things for you, and as previously stated, if there is something you are unsure about whether or not you require, it is often safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the functions on our site.
However, if you require additional information, you may contact us by one of the following suggested methods:
Contact us by email at email@example.com